Skip to content
Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry and Institute of Environment, Florida International University, North Miami, FL
- Poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in surface water in Biscayne Bay and other South Florida environments.
- Assessment of PFAS in drinking water in South Florida.
- Assessing contribution of non-point sources of PFAS pollution in South Florida.
- Bioaccumulation of PFAS in recreational fish in South Florida and other seafood items.
- Investigating phthalates in surface and drinking water in South Florida.
- Innovative methodology based on a non-targeted screening approach combined with activity patterns for estimation of soil and dust ingestion rate in children
- PFAS leachate from biosolids and e-waste
- Non-targeted analysis (NTA) in outdoor dust to assess chemicals present in the dust and contributions from the Sahara Dust.