A while back Brandon Polite interviewed me about the aesthetic importance of ruins. His series, “Polite Conversations” (get it, his name is Professor Polite?), has really taken off! I urge you to watch all of his videos. He has lovingly closed-captioned all of them. In this interview, I talk about what makes ruins aesthetically interesting. I was also experiencing vertigo at the time of the interview so I was really hesitant to accept his kind offer to be interviewed. But it turned out ok – so here it is!
- Favorite Documentaries
- Halloween Costumes and Cultural Appropriation
- Can food be art?
- Pre-Oscar Movie Wrap-Up
- A movie that made a big emotional impact on you? (Syllabus Easter Egg Edition)
- Your ‘extra’ money: The Life You Can Save
- These are a few of my favorite…novels 2020
- Top 5 (Top 5 Documentaries)